SpineWise – Your Bowmanville Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Bowmanville chiropractor, call (905) 623-8388 today!
SpineWise is known in Durham region as the top clinic for advanced non-surgical and drug-free solutions to your health concerns. Our friendly multidisciplinary team works together with a primary goal, to help you achieve your health goals as quickly and comfortably as possible , and we are great at what we do! We strive to make our clinic a fun and friendly environment for all our practice members and we promise to go that extra mile, each and every single time.
Dr. Amit Sharda and the SpineWise team have been serving Bowmanville, Newcastle, Orono, Courtice, Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering and the surrounding areas for 2 decades. Our welcoming team at SpineWise are committed to providing solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you looking to improve your overall health, our team can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
If you have not been to our office before and want to find out more, please email us or call (905) 623-8388 the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to use the Refer a Friend link to share our office with your friends and loved ones.
Dr. Amit Sharda
Bowmavnille Chiropractor | SpineWise | (905) 623-8388
161 King Street East
Bowmanville, ON L1C 1N9
- Doctor shopping & arthritis pills/pain killers were my hopeless routine for 7 long years in search for the permanent solution of my excruciating spine disorder. Luckily, Spinewise came as my savior. OMG, after my very first session, I was amazed with their methodical & customer friendly treatment plans. I felt relieved with my continuous improvement of the curvature of my neck and spine. Now, with the right ratio of medication, exercise and traction workouts, I am pills free and of course….pain free. The Spinewise people are still very approachable & you know what, they still know me by my name.
Terri R Bowmanville, ON
- “Pills, pain & pessimism leeched two years after my unfortunate car accident. A doctor advised Ben Gay, but, that is I guess for broken ribs, then why I hell I felt intermittent pain from my neck spine till the hip. My face book pal Nancy, advised Spine Wise’s Pro Adjuster plan. They first did a thorough X-ray diagnosis and got to the root of the pain. 2 visits resulted in 90% less spine pain because I can now turn my head without the rattle sound & pain. After 4 more visits, I feel wonderful with a 50% pain relief in my hips. God, after every accident either offer friends like Nancy or Spine wise.
Dana Z Oshawa, ON
- Anti inflammatory medications and muscle relaxants were also a waste of time and harmful to my liver. I am now pain-free and have more energy my outlook for the future is a lot brighter.SpineWise and his staff are very positive people. They genuinely care about you as a person and are happy when the patient is happy. They are very accommodating and are always learning in continued education courses
Debbie C Oshawa, ON
- It’s difficult, but, If only other healthcare centers could emulate Spine wise’s professional efficacy. My decade old chronic neck & back spasm gave up at the expert hands of Spine wise. No headache, no pain, only gain, gain of Spine wise shield against pain. I wish Spine wise happened to me earlier.
Naomi H Port Perry, ON
- Patient and Friend
No pain …no gain, is now redundant in the presence of Spine wise. I substantially owe my academic success to Spine wise. Without their affordable Pro Adjuster Progamme , I wouldn’t have invested long study sessions and focused attention at the study table. Smart students should avoid any back or neck pain, but, if they do happen, then Spine wise is the best mentor. I and my academic posture both look wise with Spine wise.
Lori M Bowmanville, ON
- The pain had varying degrees of intensity and I was pretty much hooked on pain killers from my doctor. Now, 3 months later I have stopped all my painkillers completely, I am back to playing squash, I have more energy and my sleep habits have greatly improved… and I am PAIN FREE!
Karen R Courtice, ON.
Download Our Free Report
Living With Pain
Advanced Solutions That
Work (That Your Doctor
Didn’t Tell You).
Are you doing all you can
for your pain? Learn about
new solutions that Health
Canada has approved for
Refer a Friend
Trusted and Certified by
Insurance Company Approved
We’re approved by most major Canadian Insurance Companies to DIRECT BILL you plan. The ONLY thing you have to worry about is getting better, let us take care of the rest!