This year you have decided, you want to quit smoking, but suddenly you realized that you don’t have the courage to take step towards quitting smoking. If this is what you are going through, then you must know about quit smoking program.
What is Quit smoking program?
Quit smoking program is generally offered by hospitals, health departments, community centers, work sites, and national organizations.
With the help of the good quit-smoking program, any person can easily quit smoking. It’s all about showing support and encouragement towards smoker.
Types of Quit smoking programs:
Programs are available in various types for any smoker who wants to quit smoking like Attend in-person, by telephone, or online. Always look for a program that is led by someone who has had training in helping people quit smoking.
Why should you quit smoking?
Before any further cigarette consider these smoking facts that killing you and your loved ones inside.
- Every cigarette you smoke shortens your life by 6 minutes!
- Smoking is the #1 Cause of Premature Death in the United States!
- Smoking is the #1 Risk Factor for Cancer, Heart Disease, and Stroke & Lung Disease!
- According to the Center for Disease Control, Smoking kills over 440,000 people a year – more than one in five people in the United States – making it more lethal than AIDS, automobile accidents, homicides, suicides, and drug overdoses combined!
- Smoking is the #1 cause of Premature Death in the United States!
- Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 harmful and toxic chemicals!
- Smoking is one of the strongest risk factors for Miscarriages, Premature Births, Low Birth Weight babies and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)!
- Smoking also increases the risk for Impotence, Crohn’s disease, Cataracts, Periodontal Disease and also shrinks your Brain!
Quitting smoking program is the best thing you can do to improve your life and health.