Naturopathic medicine is a primary health care system that promotes the body’s self-healing process using natural therapies. It includes both traditional healing methods and modern medical science.
Naturopathy treatments promote proper health. The basic principle of naturopathy brings in the understanding that the body has an innate ability to cure itself.
Naturopathy directs the body to the proper healing. It not only attacks the disease-causing organism but builds an overall immunity in the body.
6 Principals of Naturopathic medicines :
- First, it does not harm- utilize most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapy
- Identify & treat the causes- Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- The healing power of nature- Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
- Doctor as a teacher- Educate patients on the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
- Treat the whole person- View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
- Prevention- It focuses on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.
Spinewise medical clinic offers Naturopathic treatment in Bowmanville. By attempting to find the underlying cause of the patient’s condition, they concentrate on patient wellness through health promotion and disease prevention.