Fibromyalgia causes pains and tenderness in many areas of the body, and tiredness. Fibromyalgia is a condition seen as an a widespread pain in several body parts, along with associated tenderness as well as numbness. It is also described through intense fatigue and sleeplessness.
Factors involved for Fibromyalgia
1. Genetic predisposition
2. Spinal personal injury
4. Prolonged stress
Facts about Fibromyalgia
1. Females are more susceptible to fibromyalgia
2. 30% of men and women with neck injuries develop fibromyalgia
Most types of Fibromyalgia treatment make an effort to either manage pain or improve sleep. Although a specific treatment is not available, there are several alternatives for Fibromyalgia treatment, which have successfully provided relief with time. Some of these options are associated with administering drugs for symptomatic comfort, but most are concerned with change in lifestyle and alternative treatments.
1. Chiropractors perform treatments that are non-invasive and work with the body naturally. Chiropractic treatment uses gentle force in the hands on the body & spine.
2. Chiropractic care reduces “adhesions” or “scar tissue” a result of the chronic inflammation and limited muscles that occur with fibromyalgia.
3. Improves movement of stuck joints and beyond position vertebrae caused by chronic inflammation & scarring
4. Benefits of chiropractic treatment are: non-invasive long-lasting pain comfort, reduced muscle spasms & ache, increased flexibility, reduced chance associated with injury, improved posture
1. A massage therapist uses hands to operate muscles, tendons and ligaments
2. Very effective in treating fibromyalgia whenever used within tolerance
3. Effective massage therapy speeds recovery time
4. Improve blood supply to tissues
1. Emphasizes muscular system, mostly affected by Fibromyalgia
2. Doggie snacks and prevents disease, injury, as well as disability
3. Hands-on, non-invasive treatments help to keep tissues mobile with Fibromyalgia.
4. A physical therapist will design a customized stretching/strengthening program to improve function and reduce inflammation.