Osteopathy is a non-invasive drug-free therapy that focuses on joints, muscles, and spine. Osteopathy is a very safe treatment. Osteopathy helps to improve the overall health of the person. Osteopathy is particularly concerned with maintaining correct relationships between bones, muscles, and connective tissues. The practice of osteopathy often includes chiropractic-like adjustments of skeletal structures. Craniosacral therapy, a practice in which the bones and tissues of the head and neck are manipulated, also arose in osteopathy. Here are a few benefits and applications of Osteopathy.
Osteopathy is used to treat a wide array of disease and conditions. osteopathy relieve pain associated with neck and back problems. Osteopathy is very effective against depression, asthma, tennis elbow, ankle injuries, menstrual pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pain associated with recovering from surgical procedures.
1)It reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
2) It increases the range of motions in the joints
3) It treats spinal problems resulting from poor posture or spinal disk injuries
4)Decreases the stress on the joints
5)Reduces tension in the body
6)Relieves tension headaches and migraine headaches
7) Helps the body to adapt to hormonal and structural changes during pregnancy
8) It reduces scars and adhesions
9) It increases blood circulation
10) It helps to reduce blood pressure
For more information visit SpineWise @ http://www.spinewise.ca/