“Physiotherapy helps in developing, maintaining and restoring body movement and function.”
Physiotherapy helps patients to recover from physical difficulties and movement loss and also helps in enabling to maximize the quality of life.
Physiotherapy plays a large part in maintaining a strong and flexible body. It helps in reducing the effects of joints bleeding.
Example of Physiotherapy:
If someone suffers from a knee injury due to a sports accident, physiotherapy can help to restore the person’s knee function.
Why you need Physiotherapy?
- You have a curiosity for Science and the human body
- You experience profound joy in helping people
- You are looking for a versatile health science profession
Healthy Benefits of Physiotherapy:
- Relieve Pain Caused By Surgery or Medical Problems
- Prevent and Manage Pain and Physical Impairments
- Improve Basic Functions Such As Standing, Walking, and Grasping
- Promote Independently Maintained Healthy Physical Lifestyles
Types of PHYSIOTHERAPY Treatments
- Cold Therapy or Cryotherapy
- Heat Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Range of Motion (ROM) Exercises
Physiotherapy is a way of managing pain without the help of surgery or drugs. It is health profession concerned with helping to restore wellness to individuals following injury, pain or disability.