Dr Amit Sharda of SpineWise is an expert chiropractor Bowmanville who explains about cold laser therapy and the conditions that it treats. Read more.
What is Laser Therapy?
Dr Amit Sharda of SpineWise explains that you can get rid of pain successfully by implementing laser therapy. This treatment involves the use of medical devices that have a power source. This power source connects to a laser applicator which is also called a probe. The applicator produces the laser which we see as a visible light when we undergo the treatment.
As an expert chiropractor Bowmanville, Dr Amit Sharda says that the laser therapy is very effective and treats many conditions. These lasers are basically handheld devices. Chiropractors of SpineWise place these lasers on the area of injury.
They place it over that particular area for 30 seconds to some minutes. This exceptional therapy is also called as Class 4 Laser Therapy. The laser light penetrates the skin for about 2 to 5 centimeters.
This covers the layers of skin such as dermis, the epidermis and the subcutaneous fat tissue. The light has a power output of approximately 500 milliwatts.
Combining Laser Therapy and Chiropractic care:
The ultimate goal of expert chiropractors like Dr Amit Sharda is the in-depth improvement of health. Chiropractic care is all about going deep into the root cause of the problem. Along with that, it is also one of the best ways to avoid surgeries and drugs, which can cause long term negative impact on your body. Laser therapy is built for just that too. To say the minimum, it is a unique technique.
It focuses on establishing a healing environment for your body. The light-sensitive elements of your cells absorb the laser light. Then the following events cure the damaged tissues. This reduces your pain and inflammation.
Health conditions that laser therapy treats:
Dr Amit Sharda has listed some conditions that laser therapy treats effectively. If you are facing these conditions or symptoms, you must talk to our expert staff at SpineWise.
Laser therapy encourages accurate and precise treatment that chiropractors perform. So, seeking this treatment will benefit you if you have the following conditions.
- Inflammation – Mostly causes swelling and edema. Causes pressure on the nerves and tissues.
- Bursitis – An inflammation that affects joints.
- Tendonitis – An inflammation of a tendon
- Sprains – Mostly these are sports related injuries. Often it is caused due to poor blood circulation. Laser therapy improves blood circulation in areas of injuries.
- Strains – Tissue and muscle strains
- Arthritis – Affects the joints
- The treatment helps with sudden accidents and trauma like car accidents.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – A condition in the hands and fingers due to a compressed nerve
- Chronic pain in the back or neck
- Many repetitive stress disorders
- Knee pain
- Pain from fibromyalgia
- Laser therapy helps to heal and repair the bones
Dr Amit Sharda is an expert chiropractor Bowmanville who provides the best chiropractic care. If you are suffering from the issues mentioned in this blog, SpineWise is your ultimate destination! Contact us for the best laser therapy in Bowmanville.