Well designed foot orthotics are prescribed by professionals, and are medical devices which are placed into your shoes to cure an abnormal walking gait.
The foot is a very complex structure which when functioning optimally supports and balances the weight of the entire body. One should not be ignored their foot pain.
Orthotics are prescribed to:
1. Provide support
2. Relieve discomfort
3. Protect against foot deformity
4. Help to alleviate stress at the knee, hip, back and even the neck
Another Important Benefits Of Custom Orthotics:
1. They are not just to reduce foot pain. It can also help people who suffer from back pain, hips or knee pain, and people dealing with arthritis-related pain. Foot pain also can result from other health concerns, such as diabetes. Orthotics might help with this as well.
2. Orthotics are typically designed to make sure that the bones, ligaments and tendons inside your feet and lower legs tend to be aligned and positioned properly. This can help to ease pain and stress about the feet, and can improve the functioning from the muscles over time.
3. They are tailored to each individual as outlined by their problems. That means that a runner or athlete that experiences foot pain may be handed a certain type of treatment, while anyone with broken bones or inflamed ligaments will be handed a different orthotics treatment.