Spinal decompression is a process which helps to relieve pressure on the spinal cord. Spinal decompression is a nonsurgical treatment for people who suffer from back pain. This back pain can be caused by disc disease like bulging disc. Spinal decompression therapy circulation to the damaged disc allows beginning natural healing process.
This therapy helps in relieving disc problems and reduce compression of spinal nerve roots. This therapy helps in reducing pain and prevents from spine surgery to cure your condition. Decompression of spinal is a key component in treating spinal myelopathy. This therapy involving the stretching of the spine by using traction table with the objective of relieving leg pain and back pain. spinal decompression helps in relieving symptoms from pressure on nerves such as pain and weakness.
Benefits of Spinal Decompression
- Spinal decompression is a safe treatment method.
- There is no need for surgery or drugs.
- During spinal decompression session when the patient positioned on decompression table which moves vertically to stretch the spine.
- This treatment is very relaxing as pressure is relieved between each spine.
- This therapy helps to get rid of your back problems and get you back in faster action.
- It costs less than surgical treatments, in money and recovery time.
- It is painless and safer treatment. The patients get relief after the first session.
Spinewise offers spinal decompression services in the Bowmanville. Visit us for more information.