Do you know that by pressing the right point on your feet you can relax? You can achieve this thanks to foot reflexology, which seeks to obtain reactive effects on specific organs, precisely by pressing specific points of a specific system found in the hands and feet where the endings of the central nervous system are reflected, including the organs and internal structures.
The expert who practices it can help to get the patient more energy, and therefore a greater physical and mental well-being.
- Decrease Anxiety
- Complement cancer treatment
- Improve headaches
- Enhance overall wellbeing
Reflexology can also treat stress, digestive disorders, arthritis, insomnia, hormonal imbalances, sports injuries, menstrual and menopausal disorders, digestive problems and joint pain.
According to Spinewise, there are seven aspects in which foot reflexology can treat:
- Control thirst and appetite, affecting the hypothalamus through the outside of the big toe.
- Mediate in the hormonal secretion through the pituitary gland, pressing the center of the big toe.
- Regulate the metabolism in the thyroid incising at the end of the big toe.
- Reduce stress, relaxing in diaphragm, which connects with the heel.
- Increased energy and burn calories through the adrenal gland. To do this, work on the center of the sole.
- Problems related to the urinary system, exerting pressure on the outside of the foot, just before the heel.
- Regulate the digestive system, that is, work on the colon, from the pressure in the center of the heel.
You can follow reflexology for more information on foot reflexology.
Are you doing all you can for your pain? Learn about new solutions that Health Canada has approved for pain relief!
Download Our Free Report “Living With Pain Advanced Solutions That Work (That Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You)”.