Back pain is so prevalent in our culture nowadays, it seems unavoidable. Very few of the people are aware with this reality that the most common cause of back pain is the worst posturing. The back pain increases in intensity due to bad posture, if it is present since long time.
What Causes Back Pain?
1. Poor Body Posture
2. No Exercise
3. Wrong Lifts
Here is some interesting information about back pain treatment.
You may want to get back pain treatment from a doctor. Another option is to see a chiropractor for relief. Both of these health care practitioners can offer real help with this problem.
1. Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, outnumbered only by upper-respiratory infections.
2. Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide, according to the Global Burden of Disease 2010.
3. Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture or cancer.
4. Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in our lives.
5. Canadian spends at least $50 billion each year on back pain—and that’s just for the more easily identified costs.
As you can easily understand, there are many effective options for back pain treatment. You can seek help from either a medical doctor or a chiropractor.