Physiotherapy is the very effective therapy which involves a combination of massage, rehabilitative exercises, manual therapy, and acupuncture. Physiotherapists are experts not only in treating pain, but also its source. Yours will look for areas of weakness or stiffness that may be adding stress to the places that hurt. The physiotherapist will treat those areas with certain exercises to ease pain and help you move better. In this, massage therapy involves a hands-on treatment to soften tissues, thus restoring function, relieving pain, and decreasing muscle tension. Physiotherapists can help you to restore the mobility of your body, and build up confidence. Under the guidance of our certified Physiotherapist in Bowmanville, you can get back to doing the things you love!
- It helps you to manage any pain you might be experiencing.
- Physiotherapy assesses, diagnose and treat mobility issues and symptoms caused by injury, aging, disabilities or illnesses.
- Physiotherapist teaches you how to improve your general well being and avoid recurring injuries. They help you to recover fast.
- Physiotherapist creates individually customized treatment plans that help you restore, maintain and maximize movement, flexibility and physical independence.
- Physiotherapist educates you on how to reduce pain and manage chronic symptoms.
- Physiotherapy helps the patient to understand what’s causing your pain.
For more information, you can visit our website: http://www.spinewise.ca