Hypnotherapy is a form of psychological treatment, done to create certain subconscious changes in a patient. These changes maybe in the form of different new responses, attitudes,thoughts and feelings or even behavioural changes.
Hypnotherapy, as the name suggests is done with the assistance of hypnosis. So the patient who is hypnotized, displays unusual behavioral characteristics like intense responsiveness, as compared to non-hypnotized people.
Spinewise.ca are passionate about giving you the optimal hypnotherapy experience and you will not regret your decision of having hypnotherapy treatment.
The main purpose of hypnotherapy is to induce a state of hypnosis in a patient to alter or increase the behavioural patterns.
Steps involved in hypnotherapy treatment :
- Identifying the ailment or problem
- Relaxation followed by engagement
- Getting rid of negative thoughts
- State of consciousness
There are various benefits of hypnotherapy
- Helps in treating addictions by inducing a state of calm which enables the patients to control the urge to addictive substance.
- This treatment helps in strengthening the mind that helps the cancer patients to deal with their pain which is beyond imagination.
- Hypnotherapy is stress relieving for the people having tendency to take unnecessary tensions/stress.
- Subconscious mind often hides painful memories that is hard to forget and causes current problems. So this therapy helps to recover such memories.
- Hypnotherapy is used to treat disorders like anxiety ,depression, unnecessary fears, insomnia and irrational thoughts.