Hypnotherapy is a powerful and effective tool to improve the health and well-being of people.
Although most people associate hypnosis with people who have seen losing control of them on stage, hypnotherapy can be beneficial in overcoming numerous problems, which is a fact recognized even by medical professionals today.
How hypnotherapy works
As psychological therapy, hypnotherapy is called “clinical hypnosis”, and allows the patient to experience the sensation of deep relaxation, while their attention is focused inward (their emotions and internal sensations) and towards the appropriate suggestions made by the patient-therapist, who help you make positive changes.
Contrary to popular belief, hypnosis is not a state of deep sleep in which the person loses will, control, and consciousness, but is characterized by inducing the patient to a condition called trance, in which he is in reality in an improved state of consciousness, concentrating totally on what the therapist is telling you. It is about letting the patient get carried away because if he does not get carried away there is no hypnosis.
The trance is used as an emotional disinhibitor, and the suggestion is used to cause changes in the cognitive, physiological, emotional and behavioral processes of the patient, who will be influenced by the hypnotic suggestions to the extent he considers appropriate. If the patient wants, he can finish the process at any time. The role of the therapist is simply that of facilitator of the experience.
Benefits of hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is a very useful therapeutic method and there are many scientific tests that have shown it, but obviously, you have to know how to distinguish between clinical hypnosis and the version offered by hypnosis in movies or on television. The numerous investigations carried out indicate that this method can produce a real and powerful effect on the body and the mind.
In summary, hypnotherapy:
- Empower yourself in life and help overcome obstacles and reach goals in a natural and relaxing way.
- It favors self-knowledge and helps a person to know himself better.
- It gives the possibility of finding creative solutions to the problems that arise favoring active thinking.
- It makes it possible to change the limiting beliefs for empowering beliefs.
- It helps to improve sleep and combat insomnia.
- It helps reduce the pain of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and cancer.
- It reduces and controls anxiety and stress.
- It favors the activation of resources and self-healing and self-regulation mechanisms.
- Positively influences the improvement of self-esteem, self-confidence, and motivation.
- It favors self-awareness and improves the relationship with ourselves. It helps resolve internal conflicts.
- It favors the personal development and the change of negative habits.
- Improves concentration and targeting.
Looking for Hypnotherapy treatment? Then contact Spinewise
Rated BEST Chiropractor in Bowmanville! Call NOW for a FREE CONSULTATION! (905) 623-8388 Get Out Of Pain!