What is Interstitial cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis is a very uncomfortable and stressful disorder, which is characterized by chronic urinary urgency and frequent urination with or without pelvic pain.
Symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis
1. Urgent feeling and need to urinate.
2. Constant pressure, tenderness and pain around and in the bladder.
3. Bladder hurts when having sexual intercourse.
4. Men may experience tenderness or pain in the testicles or the penis.
5. Women may experience severe symptoms just before their menstrual cycle.
What are its Natural Remedies?
• Don’t drink Alcohol
• If you smoke, you should quit
• Exercise more
• Stress only worsens it
• Bladder training helps
• Increase intake of alkaline
It is believed by some that diet is related to interstitial cystitis. For example, foods and liquids like alcohol, spices, chocolate, caffeine, citrus juices, tomatoes and other highly acidic food cause bladder inflammation and irritation.
For more information, please visit http://www.spinewise.ca/naturopathic-medicine/ and get best Naturopathic Medicine in Bowmanville.