Custom Foot Orthotics is a device that discretely inserted into the shoe to support aligns prevents and/or accommodates foot abnormalities and improves the posture and foot functions. They are most effective when designed for each person’s individual foot contour and biomechanics. Foot orthotic can be effective in helping to treat the number of foot and lower limb problems including:
- Heel pain
- Arch pain
- Forefoot pain
- Shin splints
- Knee pain
Foot orthotics can also help address foot and lower limb pain and complications related to health conditions such as diabetes and arthritis.
How does custom foot orthotics help?
- Improve chronic and acute sports injuries.
- Support your feet and legs whenever weight bearing to increase confidence and sports performance.
- Eliminates low back pain from leg length inequalities.
- Improve weight distribution and posture.
- Alter abnormal foot functioning position to correct many common foot ailments or prevent them from getting worse.
- Optimize shoe fit and comfort and absorb shock.
- Help your child’s foot grow in more neutral or anatomically aligned position.
- Improve your balance
At Spinewise we use a variety of different custom foot orthotics and all prescribed using advanced computer-aided methods. This allows us to fine-tune and manufacture your custom foot orthotics prescription with computer-aided precision and repeatability.