What is the kinesio tape?
A lot of people have been hearing about this but do not really know what it is able to do and what the benefits of it are. To be able to satisfy your curiosity since you would not be reading this article if you do not have an inkling of interest about the kinesio tape, here are some quick facts about it.
- The kinesio tape was invented by Dr. Kenzo Kase of Japan in 1973.
- It is a super-thin tape which can be designated as similar in texture to that of normal human skin.
- It is elastic and can expand up to 40 percent its actual size.
- It is designed to be worn for a maximum of 5 days without having to have it changed.
- It is water-resistant.
- It comes in different colors.
- It comes in different sizes.
- It comes in different shapes.
- It is made from 100 percent cotton.
- It is latex-free.
- It is non-medicated.
- A roll of it can last up to 10 applications.
Get best kinesio taping at Spinewise medical cinic. Kinesio taping is the preferred taping method by athletes, chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, other medical practitioners, and even people from all walks of life when it comes to managing pain caused by over-exertion of the muscles. Not only are they useful in relieving muscular pain, they are also effective in other ailments, from headaches down to footaches.