It is estimated that back pain or sciatica affects 60% of the population at some point. Usually, back pain can be treated conventionally, with one recommendation being physical therapy which may help alleviate or reduce the symptoms, and give back pain relief.
Lower back pain is one of the leading problems in the Bowmanville so that people have to visit their doctors. Lower back pain can be agonizing. It can be caused by a large variety of injuries or conditions, such as:
1. Lower back muscles may be strained
2. Discs between the vertebrae may be injured
3. Large nerve roots spreading to arms and legs may be irritated
4. Smaller nerves that supply the lower back spine may be irritated
5. Joints, ligaments, or even bones may be injured
When lower back pain occurs with other signs such as fever and chills, a stern medical condition may be present. If your child is suffering from back pain, you should not wait for anything and must visit a doctor immediately. You can check out this link and find out the best doctor for your child in Bowmanville.
Three categories of lower back pain
Your lower back pain will fall into one of three classifications, which your doctor bases on your description of the pain.
1. Axial lower back pain -automatic or simple back pain
2. Radicular lower back pain – sciatica
3. Lower back pain with referred pain