- Lifestyle counseling
- Time Waver technology
- Herbal medicine
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Chinese medicine and acupuncture
- Manual therapies (i.e. massage, physiotherapy, chiropractic, etc.)
All chronic and most acute conditions can benefit from naturopathic treatment virtually. This approach is a safe option for all ages from infants to the elderly and for pregnant women as well. Some of these are:
- Endocrine (hormonal) and metabolic diseases such as diabetes, thyroid conditions, infertility, menstrual complaints, and menopause.
- Gastrointestinal disease, from baby colic to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Heart disease, high cholesterol, and hypertension.
- Autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and interstitial cystitis.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Asthma, allergies, chronic sinusitis, recurrent infections.
- Mental health conditions such as addictions, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and autism.
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and other stress-related (psychosomatic) conditions.
- Personalized medicine for body, mind, and spirit.
Instead of treating individual symptoms, Naturopathic medicine addresses the causes of all illness. When diagnosing and devising a treatment plan, Naturopathic doctors take into account the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of a patient. Naturopathic methods can also be used to bring relief in acute situations and this is the reason it becomes primary choice of many peoples.