The three main types of symptoms associated with impaired sensation are numbness, burning and tingling.
There are many possible causes of numbness and tingling:
1. Sitting or standing in the same position for a long time
2. Pressure on the nerves of the spine, such as from a herniated disk
3. Use of certain medications
4. Lack of blood supply to an area, such as from atherosclerosis, frostbite, or vessel inflammation
5. A lack of vitamin B12 or other vitamin
6. Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body
7. Nerve damage due to lead, alcohol, tobacco or chemotherapy drugs
8. Seafood toxins
9. Radiation therapy
These tingling, tingly, pins and needles anxiety symptoms can persistently affect one area only, can shift and affect another area or areas, and can migrate all over and affect many areas over and over again.
Suggestions to overcome this condition:
1. Proper Diet
2. Neck and shoulder massage
For a more in depth explanation, see our tingling and nubness symptom bowmanville.
For a more detailed explanation about tingling and numbness symptoms why symptoms can persist long after the stress response has ended, common barriers to recovery and symptom elimination, and more recovery strategies and tips, we have more information in our website Spinewise.