Nowadays, it is no wonder why knee pain is the most common musculoskeletal complaint people have when they visit their doctor. Depending on the injury or condition, some knee pain can be excruciating.
Risk Factor for Knee Pain
1. Knee pain is a common issue with many causes, from acute injuries to medical conditions.
2. A complete physical examination will usually establish the diagnosis of knee pain.
3. Knee pain can be localized or diffuse throughout the knee.
4. The treatment of knee pain depends on the underlying cause.
General Tips For Reducing Joint Pain
1. Reinforce and stretch the muscles around the knee. Taking care of these muscles while working out has become shown to reduce knee soreness. Work on stretching out the particular hamstrings, calves and quadriceps muscle groups. Include resistance exercises for these muscle groups, such as squats and lunges with the quads, leg curls for the hamstrings and calf raises with the calves.
2. Eat a diet rich in calcium from foods such as almonds, peas, oranges, spinach, beans, salmon, sardines and dairy products such as yogurt and skim milk.
3. Maintain proper weight. Obesity has been which can cause added strain on the particular knees. By staying active and avoiding high body fat, processed foods, you can minimize the impact absorbed with the knees.