Reflexology, a well- known healing therapy is the study of the art science of the reflective nature of the body and its various systems.
A Reflexologist, using the specific thumb, finger and hand techniques then accesses those reflections to produce a response in the corresponding part of the body. Areas containing replicas of the body generally accessed are found on the feet. hand face, scalp, and back of the head.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Support your immune system
- Helps in stimulating your lymphatic system
- Helps in Boosting your circulation
- Reducing stress and tension
- Helps in aiding your sleep
- Helps in Reducing headaches & migraines
- Helps with irritable bowel syndrome
- Giving you a feeling of deep relaxation
Reflexology works with reflex areas in the hands and feet, corresponding to glands, organs, and parts of the body. This healing therapy is very helpful for increasing blood flow/unblock nerve impulses and enhancing body healing system.
Types of Reflexology:
- Removing toxins massage
- Immune system massage
- Relaxing massage
- Harmonizing massage
Reflexology, a natural healing therapy makes you feel fresh and helps strengthens your immune system. It also makes your body treat itself.