Headaches are extreme, repeating, and agonizing cerebral pains. They can be gone before or joined by visible cautioning signs and different symptoms.
The extraordinary pain that headache causes can keep going for a considerable length of time or even days.
The actual cause of Migraines is yet unknown. It is believed that they are caused due to abnormal activity in the brain. This may affect communication system of nerves as well as blood vessels and chemicals in the brain.
Types Of Migraine-
- Migraine With Aura- It’s worst kind of migraine, The patient experiences confusing thoughts, blurred vision or blind spots, difficulty in speaking or blank patches in the vision, extreme and unusual headache or loss of sensation. Hallucinations may also occur.
- Migraine Without Aura- About 70-90% of patients of migraine suffer from this; Sensory disturbances do not occur in it.
- Chronic Migraine- Any migraine attacking the sufferer over 15 days a month.
- Menstrual Migraine- Migraine that attacks in a pattern connected to the menstrual cycle.
- Abdominal Migraine- This syndrome occurs when migraine attacks get connected to the irregular functioning of the abdomen. Usually occurs in children under 14 years.
- Migraine with Brainstem Aura- This kind of migraine is very rare and triggers serious neurological symptoms, like affected speech.
Headaches can pursue an atmosphere of unsettling influences pursued by a severe cerebral pain that regularly shows up on one side of the head. They will, in general, influence individuals aged 15 to 55 years.