Not all orthotics and arch supports are made equal. I have figured out that the orthotics clients bring in and quickly became frustrated with foot orthotics claiming arch support but not actually providing true arch support. Proper bio-mechanically correct foot/arch support can make a profound, lasting positive health difference.
At spinewise you can find the best and highly experienced podiatrist for foot orthotics in bowmanville.
These are the top five points when considering your next foot orthotic.
- Are the orthotics made from a cast of how your foot is or how your foot should be?
- Does the casting method allow a perfect capture your ideal foot posture?
- Are your orthotics calibrated for your weight and activity level.
- Will every phase of your step have perfect arch support and foot posture.
- How long will your orthotics last?
To have perfect arch support at all times can make dramatic positive changes to your feet, bunions, ankles, knees, hips, low back and even the upper back and neck. Since bone remodels over time according to the stresses applied, using these orthotics long-term can make dramatic changes in your body’s overall bone, foot, ankle, knee, hip, pelvis function. Every pair of shoes will start feeling like they are made perfectly for your feet.