Refer someone you love and you get a free treatment!
Everyone here at SpineWise is wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day and Family Day!!!! Remember a heart that shows gratitude experiences life at an optimal level, not only during one day or even a week, but all year long. We look forward to February to express our thanks for letting us help you in your journey to good health.
This Valentine’s Day Say “I Love You” With Chiropractic. What’s more valuable than diamonds and more precious than gold? Health! It’s the most prized possession on earth; in fact, it’s priceless. Without health, material possessions, careers and social standing are insignificant. This year, you can give this most precious gift to your valentine.
Does your valentine…
- Often complain of feeling worn out or over-stressed?
- Slouch or have a ’tilted’ or hunched-over’ posture?
- Work at a computer, desk or job that requires repetitive movements?
- Seem tired all the time?
- Take painkillers (including over-the-counter versions)?
- Worry that he or she isn’t eating nutritious foods or taking the right supplements?
- Frequently battle colds or flu viruses?
- Seem ‘accident-prone’?
- Fail to exercise on a regular basis?
- Suffer from frequent headaches, especially in the afternoons or evenings?
- Want an all-natural way to fight off disease?
If you answered ‘yes’ to ANY of the questions above, your sweetheart may benefit from chiropractic.
Ask about our gift certificates at the front desk and schedule an appointment for your sweetheart today 905-623-8388