Acupuncture is a process of insertion of very thin needles through your skin at certain points on your body. Acupuncture is used to treat pain.This process is used for overall wellness.By inserting the thin needles to the certain points of the body the acupuncturists believed that the energy flow will be rebalance.
Approximately 5-20needles are used in this process.In many cases the needles remain in body for 10-20 minutes while you lie.After completing the treatment some people feel relax and energised.Acupuncture is a procedure in which there are patterns of energy flow through the body that are important and essential for good health.
How does Accupuncture work?
- Acupuncture points are seen where nerves, muscles and soft tissues can be stimulated.
- The stimulation increases blood flow.acupuncture works for ailments.Acupuncture helps to stimulates the nervous system.
- According to Chinese ,acupuncture helps in working by directing the flow of energy in our body.
- With the help of insertion of fine needles into our body the acupuncturist controls the flow of energy.
- Acupuncture is based on the principle that to be healthy and organs need proper supply of blood and oxygen.
- It is a process of diagnosing in which the points to increase blood flow.
- The acupuncturist use thin needles so they do not stimulates nerve ending to cause pain.
- Many number of people use acupuncture process or therapy to solve the health problems.
For more information visit our Website : http://www.spinewise.ca/